Help us congratulate our 25 contestants for the Drive Change Sweepstakes! Tune in to Facebook Live on Thursday, April 22, at noon to see who will win the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer generously donated by Alaska Sales & Service.
This is the 52nd year Alaska Sales & Service has partnered with us to improve lives right here in Anchorage. Now that’s some revved up LIVING UNITED and we can’t say thank you enough.
- Carl Baldwin, Northrim Bank
- Lori Carr, GCI
- Andrew Cole, UPS
- Kate Dueber, Alaska Railroad
- Sherry Eckrich
- Rose Froula, Rose Facility Maintenance
- Annabelle Galindo-Whitford, Subway of Alaska
- Kathleen Godsey, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Jeffrey Hall, GCI
- Brandy Halverson, State of Alaska Dept. of Education & Early Development
- Benito Hernandez-Martinez, Costco-Dimond
- Josh Huettl, Stantec
- Chris Keffalos, GCI
- Warwick King, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Elaine Lawrence, State of Alaska Dept. of Health & Social Services
- Troy Mildon, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- George Newman, Alaska Railroad
- Jennifer Roberts, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- John Schell, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Andrew Snelgrove, UPS
- Deatrice Swazer, Northrim Bank
- Eric Swedberg, Alaska Railroad
- Kekama Tuiofu, GCI
- Benjamin White, State of Alaska Department of Transportation
- Carla Williams, State of Alaska Department of Transportation
To be eligible for the Drive Change Sweepstakes, donors must make a new gift of $52 or more or increase their current gift to United Way of Anchorage*. Check back in the summer for the Official Rules for the 2021 Drive Change Sweepstakes.
CONGRATs to LISa, our 2019 Sweepstakes winner
Lisa Adams with Northrim Bank was beyond thrilled to win the 2020 AWD Buick Encore donated by Alaska Sales & Service. Lisa said she was, “…pleased to participate again this year. United Way is far reaching into the community and my contributions are distributed far beyond what I could do individually. There are many people and organizations that receive support from United Way that would otherwise be overlooked – I’m glad I can be a part of their mission and I thank them for their hard work!”
CongratS to MEGAN, Our 2018 SWEEPSTAKES WINNER
Megan Dinger with First National Bank Alaska won the AWD Chevy Trax donated by Alaska Sales & Service. When asked why she supports United Way of Anchorage, she said, “I donate to United Way to help create a positive and thriving community to raise my children in.”
CongratS to WALTER, Our 2017 SWEEPSTAKES WINNER
Walter Carlson of Doyon Drilling Inc. was the lucky winner of the 2018 Chevy Malibu generously donated by Alaska Sales & Service.
CongratS to KAtie, Our 2016 SWEEPSTAKES WINNER
Join us in congratulating Katie Carrigan of GCI, winner of the 2017 Chevy Cruze donated by Alaska Sales & Service.