Research shows customers support businesses that support their community.
Running a United Way of Anchorage campaign not only provides a tremendous service to your company or organization, your efforts will improve lives and build a stronger, more resilient Anchorage where every one can achieve their potential.
why run a campaign
- Contribute toward a safer, more prosperous community in which to live and grow your business.
- Enhance the reputation and visibility of your business by using our brand to build your brand.
- Build morale, loyalty, and productivity of your employees.
- Create a strong culture of caring — giving, volunteering, taking action — to attract and retain employees and customers.
- Invest wisely in a powerful network of vetted and respected non-profit partner organizations committed to improving lives.
Depending on the size of your organization, the average campaign runs for one to two weeks. Most campaigns take place sometime between July and November, but they can happen at any time best suited for your organization.
United Way of Anchorage offers a free online giving platform to collect your employee donations, and employees have the option of utilizing payroll deductions for their contributions. Donations to United Way of Anchorage are tax-deductible.
Already running a campaign?
Thank you for your leadership and commitment to making greater social impact within your workplace. We’re here to help in any way we can.
Ready to get started on your first campaign?
Contact a member of our Business Relations team or call 907.263.3809 for more information and to get started. We’ll provide the materials and support you need to run an awesome campaign.
Know a company that would be interested in running a United Way Campaign?
If you know a business that may be interested in getting involved with United Way, let us know. We would love to welcome more companies to the United Way family. As a friend of United Way, your help with a warm introduction would be appreciated. Please contact our Director of Corporate Partnerships, Jason Dinneen at 907-263-3809 or a member of the Business Relations team.