Emerging Leaders Participation Levels
Benefits offered to Emerging Leaders at each level:
Bronze $100 – $499 per year:
- Invitation to quarterly “salon” for you and a guest: Generally 6:30-8:30pm; networking, cocktails/wine, snacks, shopping or other draw. Hosted at rotating locations with a focus on supporting local businesses and entrepreneurs (stores, new businesses, open house events, etc).
- Monthly Lunch and Learns: cost $10 per person
- Monthly Newsletter
- Hands On Volunteer Opportunities, plus invitation to post-volunteer social events
Silver $500 – $999 per year:
- Invitation to quarterly Professional Development Workshop. A productive development meeting featuring individuals or panels focusing on topics important to EL members (mid-level management skills and tricks, etc) with focus on interaction, productivity and takeaways for career. Generally 5:30-8:00 PM. Host at Boardroom or meeting room of panelist/speaker.
- Opportunity to serve as mentor for new Emerging Leaders
- All benefits listed in Basic membership
Gold $1,000 + per year:
- Invitation to exclusive quarterly Power Coffee (max 5 attendees): An intimate coffee meeting with 5 of your peers and 1-2 community VIPs (Tocqueville donor, Board of Director member, or other). Hosted at rotating coffee shops, includes coffee and pastry for all guests.
- Invitation to annual/bi-annual VIP receptions with other UWA Leadership donors
- Recognition in United Way of Anchorage Leadership Book (print and digital) as UW Emerging Leaders
- Connection with EL Advisory Council – opportunity to contribute to event programming, initiatives and focus of program.
- Inclusion in social media activity – EL profiles on Facebook page, website, newsletter
- And all benefits listed in the Mid and Basic levels.
- Plus, free admission for you and one guest to monthly Lunch & Learns.
Good Times With Emerging Leaders!
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Join Emerging Leaders today!